Our dynamic work force ensures that our production lines are running in optimum shape in order to achieve on time delivery of customer orders
At RAL, we treat each other as family and show due respect to each one's work and jump in to share responsibilities if need be..." People Policy
- Our staff is a sound group of technically qualified individuals motivated by working in a dynamic environment where ideas and energy flow coherently through the organization
- Our operators on machines are ITI qualified and have a good working knowledge of machines, breakdowns and maintenance
- Empower the employee: At RAL, we know that authority and power needs to be exercised by any individual in order to perform and coordinate his/her professional goals. We continuously set an example by giving new responsibilities to all potential leaders
- Develop the employee: At RAL, we understand that personal growth is of utmost importance to every human being. We provide in house and external trainings to our employees for all round development and growth
- Promote the employee: At RAL, we ensure that a deserving employee's participation and contribution does not go unnoticed. We emphasize on providing optimum compensation (tangible and intangible) to our colleagues
- Retain the employee: At RAL, we firmly believe that employee retention is of utmost importance in order to continue synergy, without breaking the momentum. Our hiring policy focuses on retaining existing talent
Roop Vaartalap: Our Quarterly Newsletter is a platform for all of us at Roop to communicate with each other. This initiative has been started keeping in mind that communication within people of a company is of utmost importance to everyone. In Roop Vaartalap, you will find information as per following:
- From all levels of organization be it senior management, operations or junior staff.
- All Types of Business information : Company performance, Industry updates, issues pertaining to society, health and education.
- People Corner : Creativity from all corners of Roop and our families in form of cartoons, stories, jokes etc.
Click here to download the 1st edition of Roop Vaartalap Click here to download the 2nd edition of Roop Vaartalap